February 05, 2016

this is our God

For a long time, I've found something grand and comforting in the proclamation, "this is our God."  It fills me with a confidence, a strength, a peace.  Taking pride and boasting in our God.  A battle cry, of making a stand and not being afraid.  For we have God on our side.

Now more than ever, I have begun to understand what it means to take comfort and be filled with (good) fear for our God.  His power is infinite and His strength never fails.  How good it is to be His child, able to trust in His protection as my Father and release my fears to Him as my Healer.


Isaiah 25:9
In that day they will say,
“Surely this is our God;
we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the Lord, we trusted in him;
let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment