May 12, 2014

movements {march high school event}


i. 
I wanna soar with you
up on wings like eagles
but I'll crawl with you too
when the dark and lonely questions come
I wanna stand true
no matter what's new or comes through
I can't stand still
whatever hits, I'll keep making movements
to You

ii. 
The lyrics of this song (and therefore the post title) apply to the post (because they both refer to being active).  Just in case you're wondering.

iii.
I know it's been awhile, but I trust that you will forgive my lack of ideas, time, and words.  I have been thinking, praying, talking, and feeling like a sponge with all of the wonders pouring into my head from the Lord lately.  Since school is officially done (and I'm officially graduated - what?!), maybe you'll be seeing more of me on this corner of the internet (which is my only corner on the internet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment